Please check the calendar for limited skating opportunities. You must register and pay online prior to arriving at the rink.
Tahoe Sports & Entertainment has implemented operating procedures that are directed by the California Department of Public Health via COVID 19 activity guidelines. We all know that these procedures are beyond what we are used to so please be patient with our efforts to meet these protocols. The health and safety of you and our employees is our highest priority.
· TSE staff will prohibit anyone with COVID symptoms from entering the facility
· All participants should expect to have their temperature checked.
· Parents and Skaters must wear face covers while in the building.
· Players are not required to wear face coverings while on the ice (Per USA hockey guidance).
· Players are required to come partially dressed to the rink
· ONE Parent for CHECK-IN, Player Drop off and SKATE TIE
· No spectators are allowed in the ice arena.
· Marked seating and changing stations are designated to adhere to social-distancing guidelines in public areas
· Showers are closed, water fountains will not be available.
· Limit 2 people in restroom at one time
· Pre-skate team meetings and/or post-skate video sessions are not accommodated for this event.
· Team water bottles are prohibited (individuals must bring their own bottles)
We will be working with the event provider to adjust check in and pick up procedures as needed. Any procedural changes will be communicated to parents by the event provider staff.
Thank you for your patience and support!