8th Annual High Sierra Adult Skate Camp
Presented by Tahoe Sports and Entertainment
South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena, 1176 Rufus Allen Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
May 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 2019
This is a great opportunity to improve your skating skills at high altitude. Whether you are a competitive skater, someone interested in passing your tests for your own personal achievement, like to skate for fun, or just want to improve your skills while surrounded by inspiring skaters and top coaches, there is something for everyone. This is a great opportunity to skate and train at high altitude.
- This is an adult clinic for participants over 25 years.
- There will be on and off ice clinics (all levels), daily program dance sessions plus public skate time.
- Campers have the opportunity to take private lessons from the phenomenal staff of coaches
- USFSA Test session for campers who are ready to test their skills
- Coaches include world champion and Olympic Bronze Medalist Charlie Tickner, Canadian National Champions World/Olympic competitors John Dowding and Lorna Wighton Gosvener, World, Olympic, National and International competitors Michelle Ford, Frank Sweiding & Anita Hartshorn, Brent Bommentre, Logan Guilietti-Schmitt, Todd Gilles, Ty Cockrum and Joanie Malarchuk.
- Important dates and information will be updated on the website as well as clinic details and lodging information.
For more information or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Karen Viel at (775)742-0884 or email@example.com